Monday 2 April 2018

Ufufy Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore Macarons

Here are some Winnie the Pooh and friends dark chocolate and salted caramel macarons, ufufy style!


Winnie, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet!

I used the reduced sugar recipe for the macaron shells here. Both regular and reduced sugar recipes can be found here. You may refer to my Creative Baking: Macarons book for a systematic presentation of the basics and complex shaped macarons. You may refer to my video tutorials for macaron basics and piping of complex shapes on the blog too.

Just to share some photos of the process...

Piping Piglet

Piping Pooh

Piping Tigger

Piping Eeyore

I love the look of the feet on the freshly baked shells!


I used royal icing and edible black marker to add in the details. Rosy cheeks were added on using peach coloured lustre dust and a small paint brush.

Don't they look cute 😊

I filled the shells with dark chocolate ganache on the outer ring and salted caramel in the middle.



With love,
Phay Shing

2 comments: