Sunday, 26 July 2026

Dubai Chewy Cookie (for CAM)


Here's the recipe for Dubai Chewy Cookie for upcoming Culinary Arts Ministry class. In addition to the classic flavour, I've added another flavour variation for the young-at-heart!

Dubai Chewy Cookie Recipe 
Makes 12

Classic pistachio kunafa filling
28g toasted kataifi pastry
47g pistachio cream (35%)
3g tahini
Pinch of salt (1/12 tsp)

Biscoff kunafa filling
22g toasted kataifi pastry
41g Biscoff crunchy spread
15g pistachio cream (35%)
Pinch of salt (1/12 tsp)

Chewy chocolate skin
25g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
72g marshmallows (~13)
10g cocoa powder (natural), sifted
5g milk powder
Extra cocoa powder for coating, sifted (7g)
Oil for lightly greasing gloves (12g)


1. Make the filling. Add the toasted kataifi pastry to the pistachio cream, tahini and salt, and mix well with a spatula. Do likewise for the Biscoff version.

2. Divide each filling mixture into 6 balls (~12g). *Chilling helps to harden but is optional.

3. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the marshmallows and unsalted butter. Microwave for about 20-25 secs until the marshmallows are half melted.

4. Remove from the microwave and mix with a spatula. Add the cocoa powder and milk powder and mix until fully combined.

5. Allow the mixture to cool slightly. Lightly oil your gloves and spatula.

6. Divide the chocolate marshmallow mixture into 12 portions (~9g).

7. Flatten one portion in your palm, place a pistachio kunafa ball in the center, and wrap the marshmallow mixture around it. Do this for all 12 balls.

8. Roll the entire cookie in cocoa powder to coat the outside.

9. Let the cookies sit at room temperature (30 mins) until the exterior sets slightly and becomes chewy.

Here is a video tutorial, bear version =).

God bless! With love,

Susanne

  

2 comments:

  1. Dubai Chewy Cookie is a rich, indulgent cookie with a soft and chewy texture, inspired by the luxurious flavors often associated with Dubai-style desserts. It can be a fun choice for CAM content, combining an eye-catching appearance with a tempting dessert theme. For more, visit https://iwilds.com.pl/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to appreciate the great work of Dr. Kham Because I got cured from herpes by Dr Kham Two Weeks herb medicine, His herbal Medicine is indeed powerful. I'll forever keep recommending this product to everyone out there that are still suffering from this shit! Called Herpes Virus, Thank you Lord Jesus for making my healing possible and if not for the help of Dr Kham medicine, | wouldn't have been cured from my oral and genital herpes by now. I'm so happy right now because I'll be going to College knowing fully well that I'm free and clean from the herpes Virus. I came across the Doc Kham Website which I used to know more about him, Doctor you are just too amazing with your powerful effective herbal exploits. God bless you herbalist Dr Kham for all you are doing to help people get cured from their herpes simplex Virus and various diseases. You're truly a Godsend. And I'm very glad to have reached out to you for help. Dr Kham Email is dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com and his WhatsApp Line is +2348159922297, Website https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com/

    ReplyDelete