Saturday 11 December 2021

Gingerbread Man Macaron Class

This is the first time I am sharing a swiss meringue method class for character macarons using dark brown sugar and cinnamon to flavour and colour the macaron shells! Presenting my gingerbread man macarons! 


The filling is of course gingerbread spice flavoured and I have chosen white chocolate ganache as the base in hot Singapore, but I temper the sweetness with a little 100% dark chocolate and a fruity acidity from freeze-dried passionfruit powder. 

This class with Tottstore is already full that's why I didn't put up the ad here in the blog earlier. I thought this picture of the gingerbread man is pretty much kawaii and I had to share it!

I hope many of you are able to have a joyous Christmas despite Covid still going on with many restrictions still in place in many parts of the world. Stay safe and stay warm! 


With love, 

Phay Shing 

No comments:

Post a Comment