Sunday 4 August 2024

Miffy Vanilla & Lavender Marshmallows (using meringue powder)

 After coming up with the recipe of using egg white powder to make marshmallows, of course I have to try using meringue powder to make marshmallows. Here's what I made!


The Miffy marshmallows come in two flavours. Vanilla and lavender vanilla. 

Here are some pictures of the piped marshmallows.



I made a total of 44 Miffys! So it really tested my patience ๐Ÿ˜†. If you are interested to see the marshmallows made from egg white powder, you may refer to this post.

I shared how you can use meringue powder instead of fresh egg whites, as well as a comprehensive comparison between fresh egg whites, egg white powder and meringue powder in marshmallow making in this reel:


You may see the squish and piping tutorial in this reel:



Please refer to my book Deco Marshmallows for the details of the basic recipe and various delicious marshmallow flavours!


with love,

Phay Shing

No comments:

Post a Comment