Tuesday 29 March 2022

Kangaroo Mum and Joey Milo Coffee Chocolate Macaron Class

 This is the second of my Mother's Day themed macaron class featuring the use of royal icing transfers to simplify a macaron bake . Kangaroo mum and joey Milo coffee chocolate macarons! I really love this flavour combination of logcake when I made it last Christmas and decided to create a macaron version of it. I try not to use artificial food colours whenever possible and use flavours that the colouring ingredient provides.


The special technique I want to focus is the use of royal icing transfers in complex character macarons. It really simplifies the piping by reducing number of coloured batter to make and the number of layers you have to account for when piping the batter.

Click on this link for details of the class and to register.


with love,

Phay Shing



No comments:

Post a Comment