Monday 5 April 2021

'Pooh in Rat Suit' Mixed Berry Mini Macaron Carousel

It's been a few years since I made a mini macaron carousel! Finally made one again! 



This time, it is a Winnie the Pooh themed carousel with my own spin of dressing him in a rat suit for a little lady born in the year of the Rat. 

Winnie in rat suits! 

I used the Swiss meringue method to make the macaron shells. The Pooh macaron shells are decorated with edible marker and royal icing. As the carousel is a structure, the filling is a very firm strawberry raspberry ganache



The carousel with name and age added in! I personally prefer the look of carousels without such distractions so I chose the one without the letterings as the cover photo. 


I hope this mini macaron carousel puts a smile on your face as it did for me! 


With love,

Phay Shing


1 comment: