Wednesday 17 June 2020

Rice Dumpling Chiffon Cake


Which is your favourite rice dumpling? Bak zhang, nyonya zhang or kee zhang?☺ Rice dumpling chiffon cake! 💕 I had always wanted to make this since a few years back but always too busy. Glad to finally try it!

Recipe for the "rice" chiffon cake has been shared here. Can you guess how I made the shape? I refolded 2 two paper cones into triangular shape for the rice dumplings. Thank God the experiment worked!

For the "wrapped dumpling", I further used pandan chiffon sheet cake to wrap around the "rice dumplings".

They were really fun to make and eat! Hope you liked this cute creation!

Looking forward to phase 2 reopening and dragonboatfestival! Thank God!

Stay safe!

With lots of love,
Susanne

3 comments:

  1. HI...ITS CUTE...MAY I KNOW WHAT MEAN REFOLDED 2 TWO PAPER CONE? JOIN TOGETHER?

    THANKS

    SAMANTHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes, overlap the folds to join together, as the dumpling is bigger.

      Delete
  2. Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work…
    basmati rice receipe

    ReplyDelete