Thursday 11 January 2018

Baby Panda Rainbow Chiffon Cake


How's everyone? =) I've been really busy with kids after school reopening so posting less, so sorry about it. Thank God for helping to cope each day by His grace =).

Hope everyone is having a blessed 2018!

A bit about the cake, I made this quite sometime back and posted on my instagram but forgot to post on the blog here. The Rainbow Chiffon Cake is my trademark creation that is very special to me =). It is on the cover of my 1st book Creative baking: Chiffon Cakes, where I have shared the recipe.

This baby panda is inspired by the tarepanda which I made few years back. This baby panda is now in my 2nd book Deco Chiffon Cakes. The Lollipops decorating the cake are made from chiffon cake pops. Chiffon lollipops (also from the book) video tutorial is here below.




Hope this brightens up your day and that you enjoy making it!

With lots of love,
Susanne



                          3rd book (Basics)      2nd book (Panda/lollipops)   1st book (Rainbow)

New Chinese Edition of Best Selling Deco Chiffon Cake Basics coming in mid-Jan 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment