Sunday 17 March 2024

Passionfruit Honey Vanilla Capybara Marshmallow

 I made some passionfruit honey vanilla marshmallows for a future class content and decided on the spur of the moment, to create a video tutorial for piping capybara marshmallow since I didn't get around to doing it with my vegan character marshmallows


I coloured the marshmallow brown with a little chocolate paste. The little citrus fruit props are all choux pastries which are part of another future class material.

Here's a closer look at the marshmallow and my plushie inspo!


Here's my piping video tutorial! Do read the details about the technique for working with leftover batter in a hot environment!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4AkEWCyHCT/?igsh=eGsxcHU4ZDlkcGJm


with love,

Phay Shing

No comments:

Post a Comment