Thursday 24 August 2023

Biscoff & Dark Chocolate Shiba Dango Macarons

 I discovered a couple of months ago that crunchy Biscoff spread makes such a great convenient filling that is stable at warm temperatures and is vegan-friendly. Not to mention, it is a popular flavour especially amongst kids and teens! I had a small quantity bake that was made last minute for a request so this handy filling came in...well, handy!

I paired the Biscoff with a simple dark chocolate ganache

I kept the piping simple so I added on the white parts and facial details using royal icing. I used my default Swiss meringue method recipe to make these brown sugar shiba macaron shells. I replaced the caster sugar with brown sugar.



Thank God these were very well received!


with love,

Phay Shing

No comments:

Post a Comment