Sunday 22 May 2022

Macaron Bear in Ondeh-ondeh Choux Pastry

 I discovered a baking studio near home and decided to give it a try. For my debut, I will be sharing how to make two genres of bakes in simple but cute form: macaron bears in ondeh-ondeh choux au craquelin!

Just in time for dinner dessert on Father's Day too!

If you don't look too closely, you may mistake the choux pastries for actual ondeh-ondeh balls!


Perhaps what may be different about this studio as compared to others I have worked with is the number and range of facilities they have. Baker's Gym where I will be teaching this, has the most number of ovens available, has a blast freezer and their teaching principle is to let everyone do individual work. This teaching principle happens to be my preferred way as well because you learn more when you have hands-on practice by yourself from start to finish.

Please refer to this link for more details of class content and to register.


with love,

Phay Shing

No comments:

Post a Comment