Saturday 12 February 2022

Caramelized Banana Cat Eclairs

Besides the sausage dog eclairs, you can also make eclair cats! 


These eclairs with crunchy craquelin come in one of the most delectable flavours I have had for choux pastries - - - caramelized banana diplomat cream! 


It may not show up in the picture but this is really super delicious! The aroma and taste of caramelized banana in cold and creamy diplomat cream, eaten along with crunchy choux pastry... Mmmm-mmm!!! 😍😍😍 Words fail me when I need to describe this! 

Come and join me for this class with Artz Baking and Culinary Studio in April. Click on this link for more details and to register. 

Do note that I focus on techniques of basic choux and especially how you should apply it to eclairs as eclairs have some things you should be more careful about than making regular choux buns. And of course I will cover how you can decorate and how you should store or serve such that you can enjoy it crisp on the outside, cold and creamy on the inside. 


With love, 

Phay Shing

No comments:

Post a Comment