Wednesday 16 September 2020

Sumikko Gurashi Burger and Fries Chiffon Cake (Mc-Sumikko Value Meal)


My Mc-Sumikko Value Meal! 😆🥰

Both the burger and fries are made entirely from chiffon cake! Apparently Sumikko gurashi has a cute burger character like this! I fell in love with it and had to make it! =p I made up the fries character though, as the burger character looked kind of sad and lonely haha. So I made a fries companion for the burger. I actually made this cake during the circuit breaker when we had no Macdonalds. It sort of cheered us up =).

Recipe for smaller versions of these burgers have been shared here. Here, I baked the "buns" in bigger bowls instead of cake pop molds, and the "fillings" in a bigger pan. The fries are cut entirely from sheet cakes.

On another note, didn't this year pass really quickly?

We are already at the last quarter of the year! We may probably not be able to go on holiday this year, but this doesn't stop us from doing things we love with our families!! 💖💖💪

Take care and lots of love,
Susanne

No comments:

Post a Comment