Monday 3 August 2020

Sleeping Fox Choux Pastry Class

Having made the fox head design as an entry in my Deco Choux Pastries book and conducted a class for the woodland creatures last year, I thought why not make a full-body version of the fox this time for a choux pastry class!



The filling for this pastry is yuzu diplomat cream with chopped bits of dark chocolate. 

You will learn the basics of making choux au craquelin, as well as making small parts out of the basic choux batter, such as the fox's ears, tail and front leg. Tips on how to decorate and assemble will also be shared in the class. Lastly, I will demo how to make the yummy filling.

Please click on this link to register or for more information. 


With love, 
Phay Shing 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry not at the moment. But I have some free video tutorials on the blog, a couple of blog posts with detailed steps and recipes, as well as my book Deco Choux Pastries that has a systematic step by step approach to teach you how to create deco choux pastries. You may refer to those first and ask me any questions if you have them.

      Delete