Sunday 22 July 2018

Chip N Dale Chiffon Cake


This is actually Dale from Chip n Dale! But it was so weird to call it a Dale Chiffon Cake hehe. So here goes! I am loving my little cute square chiffon tube pan from Japan which I also used for my Spongebob cake! Here I made some simple zigzag grass using vanilla and pandan batter. It's similar to my Waves chiffon cake from Deco Chiffon Cake Basics. You can refer to the book for picture tutorials. Here I just made the arcs more pointed to create a slightly different design =). This cake is actually rather similar to my Guji Guji cake which I made previously, including the cute animal on top!

I am always very thankful when my cakes make people smile, so really thank God it did =).

Psst.. do you prefer day (below) or night (top)?

Have a blessed week!

With lots of love,
Susanne

For more picture tutorials and cute animals on Deco Chiffon Cakes, you can refer to my cookbooks!




4 comments:

  1. Hello I would like to order a cake for 11th August. Is that too close a date for you? Would really appreciate if you could take the order :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi can you email at suslovingcreations@gmail.com? Thanks

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    i emailed you a few days ago but yet to receive reply from you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi..its cute.May I know where to buy the chiffon pan from japan? Any online link?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete