Sunday 29 May 2016

'Crab' Salted Egg yolk Chiffon with Salted egg yolk Lava


I made this 'Crab' Salted Egg yolk Chiffon with flowing Salted egg yolk lava for my dad's birthday, and also to try out for one of the cakes in the 2nd chiffon book, Deco Chiffon Cakes that I am working on right now. It's seriously good!! I make chiffon cakes day in and day out but I can tell you this is seriously good! I'm so in love with this flavour and the oozing custard, and also a big fan of the salted egg yolk lava croissant! My dear daddy loves crabs and salted egg yolk, so he inspired the design. The recipe/technique will be in the Deco Chiffon Cakes coming out soon this year though I really can't wait to share it with you.

And here's a sneak peak of the cute chiffon crab topper in the book! It crawled off my salted egg yolk chiffon onto my giant pineapple tart lol =p

With lots of love,
Susanne

3 comments: