Thursday 19 March 2020

Carousel Chiffon Cake


Sharing some LOVE during these trying times with this Chiffon Cake Carousel 💖. Hope that this magical sweet carousel brightens your day 🥰.

The carousel is made entirely from chiffon cake, including the pillars and the roof. Very thankful that it worked out. I finally overcame my fear of making another chiffon cake carousel after my first one 5 years ago. Thank God for this opportunity and also to bake for my dear friend's daughter too. She is a very special gift from God. And because of her lovely name and meaning behind it, I could use this cake to encourage others during this difficult time. I had difficulty uploading the video on FB in the right format, so you can watch a video of it here. I will try uploading another video here later.

Let's stay strong and positive during these times🙏💪. Stay healthy, drink lots of water and take care..

With lots of LOVE ,
Susanne


No comments:

Post a Comment