Friday 25 May 2018

Space Themed Brown Sugar Cookies

My friend requested for some space themed and Mickey and Minnie mouse cookies for her son's birthday.



This is a way overdue post that I couldn't find an opportunity to post earlier due to more pressing bakes to post first. I made a more "grown-up” version of the planets and sun for my elder kid's birthday end of last year. This cute version was actually made months before that 😅.

You may refer to this post for the brown sugar cookie and royal icing recipe.

Just to share a couple of works in progress pictures...

Icing the cookies


Thank God these were so well received that they were all finished during the party along with the cupcakes that my friend baked for her boy, much as mummy wanted to reserve some after the party.

With love,
Phay Shing

No comments:

Post a Comment