Sunday 5 August 2018

Smiggle Ice cream Chiffon Cake


Happy birthday dearest Christine!! Time flies and my kids are growing up too fast! It's my daughter's 7th birthday and like all primary school girls, she likes Smiggle. I wasn't sure of what to bake for her, then I remembered she loves ice cream and that gave me the idea. I am really very thankful for Christine, who has always been very sweet, generous and joyful despite being the middle child. We truly thank God for her. This Ice cream chiffon cake is similar to a previous creation, which I have shared the recipe for. So you can refer to the previous post. There is also a picture tutorial for Giant cupcake chiffon cake in my second book Deco Chiffon Cakes (below) which you may find useful.

Hope this creation brings a smile to your faces too!

With lots of love,
Susanne




For more creative ideas on Deco Chiffon Cakes here:

No comments:

Post a Comment