Thursday 30 August 2018

Marshall and Chase Brown Sugar Cookies

This is one of those way overdue posts 😅. I made these Paw Patrol themed cookies for my friend along with the cake with macaron cake toppers some months ago.

Marshall and Chase Brown Sugar Cookies!

Brown sugar cookie and royal icing recipe can be found here. I have always used the same recipe as it is always well received. Brown sugar cookie base may not look as pretty as regular white sugar based ones but they taste so much better!

Just to share some pictures of the process...

I use homemade templates to make cookies of customized shapes.

Icing in progress!

Nearly there!

I tried adding shadows to make the image a little more 3D using edible marker and vodka. I perhaps overdid it a little for Chase...Oops!

Anyway, the little boy was thrilled to receive his favourite characters as yummy treats!

With love,
Phay Shing

1 comment:

  1. Hi , are you able to do 20 pcs of super wing transform cookies for me ? Vanilla.

    I need it by this sat

    ReplyDelete