Tuesday 18 September 2018

We Bare Bears Ice Bear Chiffon Cake


Free Bears! Who would like to take him home? 😛

Ice Bear from We Bare Bears, made from chiffon cake! I am loving my square chiffon pan from Japan, which I used to make the "box". It's a 6-inch square tube pan. And I baked the chocolate chiffon recipe at 160°C for 15 min, followed by 140°C for 30 min. I baked the bear in a ball pan, similar to my Reindeer cake from Deco Chiffon Cake Basics. I used this recipe.

Hope this creation made you smile!

With lots of love,
Susanne

*Edited 19/9 to include recipes links, baking size and condition of square pan since there was interest in it from the comments =).




14 comments:

  1. hi...so nice..may i know what the size of your box pan?tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...SO NICE...WHAT SIZE OF THE PAN AND HOW TEMPERATURE TO BAKE THAN? SO CUTE LER

    CINDY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 6-inch. I did 160deg 15 min then 140deg 30 min.

      Delete
  3. Great my friend, you have brains. You have shared some truly fabulous ideas in this blog post.I did'nt see before, It is very different from the other cake..some of them are masterpieces (Y) .I love to see the creativity growing :)
    Loving the info on this internet site, you have done outstanding job on the content. Thank you for awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW..SO CUTE LER YOUR BEAR..YOU MENTIONED U BAKE THE BEAR USING BALL PAN...HOW COME YOURS SO ROUND and look so deep...mine one is 6inch ball pan too..but when come out not like urs..can advice?
    thanks

    pauline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, can’t wait to try this. My son's gonna love this. Your recipes never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susanne, do u take orders for this cutie ice bear?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...so cute...it is u using two ball cake to join the face together?

    thanks

    lim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmmm! This sounds amazing! I love that it’s so simplistic and yet totally packed with flavors that I’m dying to try together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely lovely to look at! Thank you for sharing your recipe. ��
    Some new stuff for me. Will definitely try this.❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOKS SO GOOD CANT WAIT TO TRY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Step by step explanation is great !!
    explained the recipe using simplest possible words and I loved it.
    Thank you for all of the work you put into your recipes, and all of the wonderful things that happen behind the scenes that help you help us ��

    ReplyDelete