Sunday, 5 November 2017

Unicorn Tier Chiffon Cake


It's been a while I made the Unicorn Chiffon Cake! =) Unicorn cakes are one of the prettiest creations around! This is a unicorn with very long, beautiful flowing hair! =p It was for my close mummy friend's daughter Rebecca a while back. Very sorry for the belated posting =p.

I have shared in my previous post how I made the unicorn chiffon cake, this is a two-tier version of it! <3

Very thankful the cake was well-received! I am always so thankful and warmed when the recipient shares photos of the happy and beaming kids with the cake.

Have a blessed week ahead!

With lots of love,
Susanne

Book launch event on 2nd Dec 2018 at Kinokuniya, Ngee Ann City! Cu there :)
(taken from kinokuniya instagram)


***

              NEW (new review added!)
               
                           



No comments:

Post a Comment