Monday 13 February 2017

Pink Ombre Hearts Chiffon Cake Pop Valentine's Bouquet


This post is to wish everyone a happy, blessed Valentine's day with your loved ones! Life is short, do cherish our loved ones and every moment with them.. <3

I've already shared the recipe for the Pink ombre hearts pops in my previous post Pink Ombre Stripes Heart Chiffon Cake & Cake pops. Picture tutorials for the diagonal stripes can be further found in Deco Chiffon Cakes book.


I placed 5 hearts cake pops into a bouquet to say "someone loves you more than you can imagine". I learnt that different number of roses mean different things =D.

Happy Valentine's day!!!

With lots of love,
Susanne


Updates:
I opened back up a new class for the "Field of flowers" wavy chiffon due to oversubscription. Now left one last slot. If you are interested in wavy patterns, do sign up before it's gone.


1 comment:

  1. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. cakes in anaheim

    ReplyDelete