Sunday 20 October 2024

BT21 Marshmallow-Macaron Music Box

 My friend wanted to surprise his girlfriend again with a BT21 themed birthday creation so he requested for a music box with RJ as the standing figurine.




I also made a BT21 themed bake last year for her and you can see it over here.

This year's bake involves quite a bit of precision since I needed to make a box with a working mechanism that can rotate the figurine.


It's also my first attempt at making a tall marshmallow figurine that can be viewed from all angles. 


The smaller 3D seated figures were also rather challenging especially Mang whom I didn't really nail in terms of looks 🤭.





I replaced the water in the gelatin bloom, sugar syrup and for rehydrating meringue powder with cold brewed rose tea for a light floral scent. Check out my Deco Marshmallows book for the basic recipe and techniques. I also show you how to replace fresh egg whites with meringue powder in this reel.

See the process of making this epic project in my reel over here:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBLk6U6yR3t/?igsh=cGRoYWd0eHdrenhi


with love,

Phay Shing

No comments:

Post a Comment