Saturday 25 February 2023

Cinnamoroll Brown Sugar Cookies

 My friend who has been buying bakes from me for her daughter's birthday every year since 2015, requested for Cinnamoroll brown sugar cookies. She loves the taste of my cookies because they are really fragrant with caramel notes. 


I used my default brown sugar cookie recipe and royal icing. I made a template for cutting out the shape of the cookie dough.

Cookie dough cutouts on perforated mat lined baking tray before baking

As the details on this design are rather complex, I made royal icing transfers for the flowers and cupcake on Cinnamoroll.


I couldn't resist taking photos of the two bakes she requested: macarons and brown sugar cookies! See my previous post for the recipe for the macarons.


Stay tuned for a third Cinnamoroll creation that I made for her!


with love,

Phay Shing

3 comments: