Monday 28 November 2022

Pandan Vanilla Christmas Tree Marshmallows (Video tutorial)

Busy as I am, I needed to get this out of my system! Presenting my Pandan vanilla Christmas tree marshmallows filled with Meiji's Apollo strawberry chocolate candy!



You may make these without the candy if you wish! 

Pandan vanilla marshmallow
Ingredients (makes about 40 trees):
57g egg whites
150g caster sugar
62g light corn syrup
1/8 tsp salt
3/4 tsp pandan paste
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
45g water
7-8g fish gelatin (200 bloom)
28g ice water

I am not including much details or the steps here as this is likely to be an entry in my upcoming Deco Marshmallows book. 

Please refer to the video below for the tutorial and some tips!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Clhr9UBADAW/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=


with love,

Phay Shing

No comments:

Post a Comment