Friday 29 July 2022

Sheep Yuzu Coconut Plushiemallow Class

 I am really excited to share a new technique for making character marshmallows or Plushiemallows as I would like to call them! The conventional way of making plushiemallows require some form of artistic ability as most of the piping is done by freehand. But I have discovered a way to use templates!




Here's a cut cross-section view of the plushiemallow!

Here's a video of it in squishy action!


More video of it in squishy action!


This class will be with Baker's Gym in later part of September. Please click on this link for class details and to register. I have been super busy so a little slower with blogging. Check out my Instagram at phay_shing to follow my baking activities in a more timely manner 🙂.


with love,

Phay Shing

No comments:

Post a Comment