Thursday 8 April 2021

Hidden Rainbow Chiffon Cake


Rainbows are my favourite sources of inspiration! Many of my cakes have been inspired by rainbows. I was to make this cake over Easter as we remembered God being faithful to His promises and wonderful resurrection of Jesus!

I was really nervous slicing into the cake!


This is actually not my first hidden rainbow chiffon cake but its my most successful one and the very first one I posted. The previous ones were given away so I couldn't get a nice shot myself. 

The recipes of this Hidden Rainbow chiffon cake has been shared in various recipes, namely the Chiffon Cake Rainbow in Book  1: Creative baking Chiffon Cakes, the Sky chiffon cake in Book 3: Deco Chiffon Cake Basics, and the double baked technique in all 3 Deco Chiffon Cakes books.


Hope this special creation made you smile too!

With lots of love,
Susanne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment