Thursday 25 June 2020

Bunny, Hot-Air Balloon and Hearts Chocolate Salted Caramel Macarons

During the circuit breaker period, celebrations tend to be a cosy and small affair so my projects are mainly involve small quantities. This is actually for 2 separate requests, with some plain pink hearts not in the picture.

For Heidi who loves hot-air balloons and bunnies! 

The design of the bunny is partly done with the help of my elder kid for a teacup macaron class in the future. I converted it to a full body version.

I used the Swiss meringue method to make the macaron shells.

Piped batter. The hot-air balloon was really tedious and tricky! I piped on some royal icing to improve the definition of the hot-air balloon after baking

You may refer to this post for the dark chocolate ganache recipe and this post for the salted caramel recipe.


I hope these bunnies, hot-air balloons and hearts brought some cheer during this gloomy time!

With love,
Phay Shing

4 comments:

  1. This article is really very interesting and effective. I think its must be helpful for every

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hot Air Balloon Dubai is a popular recreational activity that allows participants to enjoy breathtaking views of the city's skyline, desert landscapes, and other iconic landmarks from the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreaming of the dunes! 🚙 Desert safari Dubai, here I come! Any hidden gems or favorite experiences to share? 🤔

    ReplyDelete