Thursday 28 May 2020

Hamster in Watermelon Chiffon Cake


Just for fun.. is this how we look like after the extended stay home period? 😂 =p 
Happy that circuit breaker is somewhat coming to an end. Hope this made you smile! =) 💖 

As you know, I have a love affair with watermelons. A watermelon chiffon cake is on the cover of my 3rd book Deco Chiffon Cake Basics. The Watermelon Cake pop is also in the first cookbook. The cookbooks have detailed recipe and step-by-step pictures. Book covers below.

Here, I tried to create a 3D chiffon cake Watermelon both outside (stripes) and inside (red flash and ring with seeds). Unfortunately, I don't have the cut slices to see if I got them perfect as they were given to my friends. 

I tried to create fun by making the hamster really chubby! =) Do you feel like pinching the cheeks? Heehee

Do take care and stay safe!

With love,
Susanne



No comments:

Post a Comment