Friday 11 January 2019

Tsum Tsum Elsa and Anna Brown Sugar Cookies

I just realised I have quite a few cookie posts that have been in cold storage as drafts because there are more exciting posts to share. I am finally posting this...After several months 😅. My friend requested for these Elsa and Anna cookies for her daughter who was recovering from surgery and needed cheering up.


I have made this Elsa design in macaron form a few years ago, along with Olaf and you can see it in this post.

I have not changed my brown sugar cookie and royal icing recipe over the years because they have always been well received. People who tried using my recipe loved it too. You may refer to this post for both brown sugar cookie and royal icing recipe. I also make my own cookie templates from cheap, easily available materials. You may refer to this post on how to make and use your own templates.

Thank God that the little girl loved it!

With love,
Phay Shing

3 comments: