Saturday 23 May 2015

Sunflower Orange Chiffon Cupcakes

 I made a batch of sunflower cupcakes for my mum to share with her colleagues :).


You may refer to my Little Miss Sunshine and sunflower cupcakes bake for details.

Freshly baked and cooled

Pretty sunflower!

Keep the assembled cupcakes in airtight condition (I place them in a cake box and place the cake box in a jumbo zip lock bag) and refrigerated until time to serve.

Inside a cupcake

All packed for mum!

According to mum, the cupcakes were very well received in terms of taste and looks! So glad to be able to bring a smile to someone's face with these cheery flowers!

With lots of love,
Phay Shing

6 comments:

  1. Hi Phay Shing,
    Thanks so much for your sharing ^-^! Love these cheery sunflowers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Karen :)
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Wow wow wow! These are beautiful! I must try something like this when I want to impress people ;-)

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eimear Anne :). The best part is these are not difficult to make once you know how to make chiffon cakes ;)

      Delete