Sunday 22 February 2015

Badtz Maru Cookies n Cream Macarons

Here are some Badtz Maru cookies and cream macarons for a friend who is a fan of Badtz Maru!


Actually I made these from leftover batter for Mickey and Minnie mouse macarons. I made some absolutely cute bumblebee macarons with some of the leftover batter alongside these Badtz Maru ones.

Please refer to the recipe from my Mickey and Minnie macarons. The only difference is in piping the shells and painting/piping on the facial features with royal icing. I used the exact colours of icing as my bumblebee macarons.

Freshly piped macaron shells. 

Use a toothpick to pull the batter to make the spikes on the head. You may choose to make a mirror-imaged shell for the bottom piece but I piped ovalish shells for the bottom piece.

Freshly baked shells!

Filling the shells with cookies n cream swiss meringue buttercream

I couldn't resist taking this photo...

Freshly iced macaron shells! Don't they look gorgeous?!

I had loads of fun making these ;)

With love,
Phay Shing



2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ! Phay Shing,
    Some looking 'stone' ... a big contrast to the cute sweet bumblebees ! Can't stop laughing ^-^!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that these macarons gave you a laugh :D. Have a great week ahead!

      Delete