Thursday 14 October 2021

Squid Game Chiffon Cake (with Hidden surprise)


Who has watched Netflix's Squid Game? 

Here's my cake with a hidden surprise!  You will appreciate this if you watched the show. 

Here's the slicing video!


It's not the usual type of show I watch and I watched it out of curiosity from the hype. The show is really intense and very artistic with interesting themes. I liked it very much for its artistic direction and sets, and was kind of hooked, though I wouldn't encourage my kids to watch it as it is pretty graphic. I really liked the pretty pink BTS-coloured maze of stairs.

Hope you liked my cake!



I always have difficulty making things scary, so I had friends commenting this is the cute kids version lol. Hope you liked this creation too!


With lots of love,
Susanne

No comments:

Post a Comment