Thursday 14 April 2016

Strawberry Yoghurt 'Watermelon' Chiffon Cake Pops Video Tutorial


I first made these Strawberry Yoghurt 'Watermelon' chiffon cake pops from paper cones, together with 'strawberries' from egg shells at the start of my baking journey 2.5 years back! It's very nostalgic thinking of it! I remember I made them for my friend's kids when they all started pre-school as an encouragement for them =).

My 'Watermelon' chiffon pops (updated recipe) is now in 'Creative baking: Chiffon Cakes' book! You can see it in the left hand corner of the poster hehe.


And here's a video tutorial for making the 'Watermelon' Chiffon Cake pops! Very honoured to be filmed by the pros at Smartparents.sg, mediacorp (formerly Mother & Baby) for the video tutorial. All video credits to them! Hope you will find the video very useful for making these sweet treats for your loved ones!


With lots of love,
Susanne



1 comment:

  1. Hello, can i know the cost of a watermelon chiffon cake? Pls email to: ranimuthu80@yahoo.com


    ReplyDelete